April 6, 2023
|Committee Members||Present||Absent||Committee Members||Present||Absent|
|Kathy Rogers||x||Don Ware||x|
|Norma Hoover||x||Lance Wilson||x|
|Wendy Parker||x||Chenoweth Robertson||x|
|Jan Schilling||x||Mary Canaday||x|
Don called the meeting to order at 3:00.
The minutes of the February meeting were approved as presented.
The treasurer’s report was also approved as presented by Wendy. She also said that the annual report had been sent in.
Mary reported that the Gala in September would be held at the Central Valley Church in Halsey on September 29 from 5-9. She will contact the new restaurant in Halsey about catering the event.
Grant applications were reviewed and discussed. It was decided award the following amounts:
– Linn County Pioneer Association – $1,000 to upgrade their computer.
– Sharing Hands – $1,500 to help with furnace replacement.
– Calapooia Food Alliance – $500 for their power of produce children’s program
– Central Linn Gleaners – $1,500 for their operating costs
– Central Linn Elementary School PTC – $1,000 for their playground
– Brownsville Garden Club – $750 for watering the flower barrels.
– Central Linn Recreation Assoc/Center – $1,750 for upgrades
Grants totaled $8,000.
Our next meeting will be May 4, 2023 at the Library at 3:00.
Meeting adjourned at 3:45.
Chenoweth Robertson, Secretary