Grant application deadline Was April 30th, 2021
Check back with us in 2022 for your opportunity to apply! Is your organization a non-profit located in the Central Linn School District area? Do you have projects your organization would like to do (but need funding for) which would benefit our community? If so, the Central Linn Community Foundation might be able to help. Just download, fill out and submit the application below to be considered.
Right click on the PDF link above and save it to your hard drive.
- Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Grants will be reviewed at the May CLCF Board meeting.
- Grantees will be notified and Grants will be awarded by the end of May.
Submitting The Application (Choose one)
- Send to the email address listed in the form.
- Mail To: Central Linn Community Foundation, PO BOX 4, Brownsville, OR 97327.
- Place in the drop box at The Times Office (343 N. Main Street, Brownsville, OR).
- Give directly to a Central Linn Community Foundation Board Member.