Skip to content
- Come prepared and ask questions when you do not understand something.
- Be present: turn off cell phones and do not engage in sidebar conversations.
- Share your ideas without monopolizing the conversation.
- Listen carefully, respect one another’s point of view and treat each other with dignity.
- It is OK to challenge ideas but not people.
- Respect your colleagues’ time; come on time and begin and end the meeting on time.
- Have a sense of humor and enjoy yourself.
- If you commit to doing something, do it.
- Practice humility, each of us may not have all the answers.
- Keep confidential information confidential.
- Once a vote has been called, support the decision of the majority.